Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 5 November 2016

Bonfire Day Makeup 2016


Hi chappes,

'Remember, remember the 5th of November' as its Bonfire/Firework day so I wanted to share the makeup look I doing for a bonfire party I am going to.

Its a orangey, copper eye , quite bronze and highlighted with a nude lip. The eyes was actually inspired by Little Mix Jesy's look at the end of their new single 'Shout of to my Ex' as well as orangy colours remember of the pumpkins, fires and fireworks you have on bonfire night. I also wanted the concentrate to be on the eyes so I have a natural lip.

The products I use are:


Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Seventeen Skin WOW Concealer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
NYX Banana Powder
Collection Loose Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Seventeen Glam Bronze (top shades as a highlight)
Lancome Subtil blusher



Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette: 'Naked' and 'Buck
Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette 'Creme Bruelle'
Kat Von D Eyeliner
Covergirl Mascara




Lips:
Rimmel Lipliner in 'Easton Snob'
L'oreal Jlo Nude
Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss

Hope you it and I hope you have a nice bonfire night.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig