Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 20 November 2016

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Bronze'


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Bronze' as I mentioned it in 'My Favourite 5 Seventeen Products ' and people seemed to like it . So I wanted to write a full review on it.



I love this as a highlighter as it adds some sparkly without looking over the top. It adds a really nice highlight on the cheekbones, down the centre of the one and on the brow.
It comes with some white, pinky and bronze shades so I have used the bronze shade on as a eyeshadow. 
Personally I wouldn't use this as a blush on bronzer but is the perfect highlight.
The packaging is really nice and compact so perfect for travel, however it is made of plastic so will be prone to cracking.

I would recommend this product and is only £4.99 - so affordable.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig