Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 27 November 2016

Autumn Pamper Evening Essentials



Hi chappes

Today I wanted to write about my Autumn Pamper Evening Essentials as  there is nothing better then a relaxing pamper evening after a long week or day.


1. Lush Bath Bombs - There is nothing better than a lush bath bomb or bubble bar in a hot bath after a long day


2. Facial Mask - My favourite is the L'Oreal Clay Mask it takes away any dirt on your face and makes it feel nice and clean


3. Zoella Beauty Products- I love Zoella Beauty and they all smell so good. There is nothing better than a lovely scented body moisturiser or shower gel when makes you feel lovely and soft. 


4. Candles- Candles are so calming - I love the Bath and Body Works Thousand Wishes candle or the Zoella Lets Glow candle. They both smell so good and makes me feel relaxed.


5. Youtube - I love watching vlogs or beauty videos as I love watching them  and they make me happy. And honestly I could watch them for hours.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love face masks more at this time of year - definitely an essential!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauren and I agree - I love face masks at this time of year more than the rest.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This was a really fun post! I love using a good cleanser. Although this is less of a pamper option, it always feels like a little pamper when I get home from work and take my make-up off! :) xx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah and I'm really glad you like this post. A good cleanser is a great way of pampering yourself, as there is nothing better than taking off making at the end of the day.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig