Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 8 November 2016

My 5 Favourite Stores November 2016


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 4 favourite stores at the moment based on either fashion items or christmas gift items.


1. New Look - I am a big fan of New Look all ready and the clothes  and I love the clothing especially at the moment. I really like the autumnal colours, the embroidery trend and the new home section


2/3. Superdrug/Boots - These are both for a similar reason so thats why I put them under one point. They both have great Christmas gift sets and makeup.


4. Asos - Asos has a bit of everything - great clothes, beauty , bags and shoes. So perfect for everything


5. Debenhams - I love the beauty section - as well have - as well will. At the moment I am a love the limited edition Christmas makeup like the Too Faced 'Merry Macaroon' Palette and the Mac Nutcracker collection.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite stores and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig