Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Cheek Illuminator in Forever Summer


Hi chappes, 

Today I wanted to talk about Tanya Burr cosmetics Cheek Illuminator in Forever Summer, I'm a bog fan of Tanya Burr cosmetics and I have never brought a highlighter before so i thought I would pick this one up.



For a start look at that rose gold, cooper packaging - it's so pretty. Saying that it was soo hard to take a photo of as it mirrors  everything. But it is completely gorgeous and it looks and feels rather expensive.



Forever Summer is a gorgeous natural highlight- this is before blend it. It adds a lovely pinky pearly highlight to your cheek bones. The  formula is really nice and creamy and blends well. 
I like to apply some of the product on my finger and blend it using my finger - this makes sure that none of my foundation comes off.

I'm really like I purchased this as my first highlighter as its really nice and natural and perfect for everyday.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig