Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Birthday/ Christmas Wishlist 2016



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to do my birthday wishlist as my birthday is less than 6 weeks and it may give you some ideas for your own Birthday or Christmas wishlist. So here are some of the things on of wishlist X


KitchenAid Artisan Pink Food Mixer - I LOVE BAKING!!! As this just looks soooo cute and pink. 



Ted Baker Elthine Micro bow leather purse - I'm looking for a small purse and this is soo cute with the bow. However I think it's sold out :( :( 



Kylie Cosmetic Koko K and the Burgundy Palette - I love the look of Kylie Cosmetics and I love these products. 





Tanya Burr Pink Cocoa Lipstick - I love Tanya Burr Cosmetics and this lipstick goes gorgeous X



Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette- Lots of people have raved about this palette- well the whole Too Faced palette range and I love the look of the shades.



Little Mix Glory Days - I love Little Mix and the songs they have already released from this Cd are amazing so I cant wait to hear the rest.


Reach 500 Followers - the most rewarding present would be if i could reach 500 followers on Bloglovin X

As you can tell I would love more makeup for my Birthday.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment what you want for Christmas / Birthday and please follow.

Sarah X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig