Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 30 October 2016

October Favourites 2016



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted share my October Favourites - this year as gone soo quickly i can't believe its already the end of October!!

Beauty Favourites



NYX Soft Matte Cream in Cannes - I love the formula and colour of this - highly recommend.


Tanya Burr pigment in Creme Brûlée - this was in her advent calendar last year and I love it. Its the perfect copper shade for me.

Rimmel lipstick in 107 - I wore this at a Halloween party the other day and I feel back in love with it. Its so pigmented and perfect for this time of the year.



Other Favourites 

'Shout Out TO My EX' by Little Mix - I have love this song this month well all of Little Mix's songs I have been playing on repeat for the majority of the month.


Hollyoaks- this is a continual favourite but this month especially due to the Cancer storyline and the Spook-tacluar storyline with Nico is amazing. I would high recommend watching them. E4 


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and please follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the NYX soft matte lip creams. I don't have Cannes yet but I have 5 of their shades and love each one!

    Angela / Blush & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I would highly recommend Cannes its a gorgeous natural shade. And which shades of the NYX soft matte lip creams do you have?
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig