Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Zoella Beauty Hand Creams Review



Hi chappes,

Firstly THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 400 FOLLOWERS. And today's post I wanted to write about Zoella's hand creams. Zoe has brought out 2 hand creams - one in the original scent and the other in the Christmas Gingerbread scent.



I love the packaging of both of them - the tube looks fairly similar with the rose gold/cooper at the top and at the bottom. But Hungry Hands looks much more Christmasy and Autumnal. Winder Hand goes much with the rest of the Original scent. I love the smell of both of them - I would highly recommend them both.

Wonder Hand is enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe which makes your hands feel really soft for a long time.
Hungry Hands also has a simple formula but is more heavenly scented with gingerbread and warm vanilla.



The packaging does show the procession of Zoe's products - I do love them both but the Gingerbread packaging is much more luxurious and sophisticated. 

I would highly recommend these hand creams and the rest of Zoella's range.

Please comment your favourite Zoella product and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't used any of her products before

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and you should- her products are amazing X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 400 followers! I haven't tried any Zoella products but these hand creams sound really lovely :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sharmili R and I can't believe I have already hit 400 followers. I would highly recommend Zoella's beauty products they r so good for the price.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig