Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Cannes' Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Cannes' which you may have seen in my October Beauty Haul. But as I have had it for a bit of time I thought it would be the perfect time to write a review.

This was the first NYX soft matte cream I have ever tried and I will definitely be picking up a few more when I next see a NYX counter. As I really like the formula as its not drying at all, feels really light on the lips and is really long wearing. And it does a slight candy smell which is quite nice. 
 I love that the Soft Matte Lip Creams are all named after places.

I chose 'Cannes' has it seem my 'your lips but better' shade - so perfect for everyday and school. Its a pinky nude that I think would be great for most skin tones.


I would highly recommend it and can't wait to try more from the range.

Please comment which shade I should try next and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I see and hear so much about this product, definitely will have to try it out :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte and same I heard a lot about them from youtubers and other bloggers. You should definitely try it - and they have great range of colours so perfect for everyone X
      Hope you have a nice day
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade - I love how it looks! :) xxx

    Sarah / rel="nofollow">Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah and it's such a gorgeous shade - the perfect nude lip.
      Hope you have a great day.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour, perfect for more natural looks

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lola and completely agree - it's great for school, with a darker eye look or for a no makeup makeup look.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried this shade yet but I have tried the soft matte lip creams and I really enjoy them! For the price they are such great value. The two shades which are my favourite ares 'Stockholm' and 'Istanbul'. Stockholm looks quite brown on the packaging but is really just the perfect nude. Great post, just discovered your blog and am loving it so far! You put in such effort posting every day..great job!!
    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and I'm glad you like my blog- those comments means a lot. I will try Stockholm and Istanbul when I next see NYX counter after your recommendations Xx
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I loooove this shade! It's my go to colour atm xx


    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jessica and I love the shade too X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig