Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Blogoshere Magazine Issue 10 Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on Blogosphere Magazine 10th Issue. This was actually the first Blogosphere magazine I have ever purchase and read. 


I was really excited for this issue as for one it had IntheFrow on the front who is one of my favourite youtubers/bloggers, who has really inspired me. And second I have been taking part in Blogosphere chats on Twitter and I have really enjoyed them.

For a start Victoria looks beautiful in all the images and I love her interview. I really liked the way there split each part into sections for example beauty or food bloggers -then had a page for each blogger which was featured (I do have to admit that one of my blogging dreams would be to feature in this magazine!).
Another think which I found really interesting to read was the bit Dominic Smales who is manager of Gleam Futures, which is the management company of youtubers like Zoella and Tanya Burr, wrote about what a youtube/blogger needs to be to be signed by them which I found very interesting and I like how its not based on numbers.

I can't wait to see who's on the next cover of Blogosphere and i would highly recommend this magazine.

Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment if you have also purchased this magazine.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig