Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 13 October 2016

Collection Sheer Loose Powder



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted a review about the Collection Sheer Loose Powder.


This was the first loose powder I have ever tried- and I had hear a lot of good things about loose powders especially the Laura Mercier one but can't afford it. 

I picked up the translucent one i do have to admit it does make my skin look orange but to be honest its probably my application. As i'm not used to apply loose powders. The powder does make your foundation and concealer stay on all day which is good.

It would be very useful if you commented how you apply loose powder and recommend your favourite.

The packaging is quite compact with a screw lid which does make it hard for any product to fall out. Which is great for travel as powder would go all over your makeup bag.

And I would recommend this powder to people looking for a drugstore loose powder.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and it is, perfect for everyday X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig