Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 15 October 2016

My Favourite A/W Picks From New Look



Hi chappes,

I do have to admit that 85% of my clothes come from New Look and today I wanted share some of my favourite links from the New Look website.

Clothing 

Black Cord Dress - I not really wear dress but I love this. It goes with basically everything and really easy to dress up 


White Check Turtle Neck Jumper- I am a big fan of high necked cosy jumpers and it does say it was in Elle magazine which is a bonus.



Grey Forever Rose Embroidered Crop Top- Embroidered things seems very in this season. And this is a very cute everyday tee which goes perfect with high waisted jeans







Accessories

Black Chain Satchel Bag- I love this bag and it looks like a dupe to  the Chloe Faye satchel.



Hope you like this post.


Here's the link to the website if you want to pick anything up: http://www.newlook.com

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig