Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 16 October 2016

My 5 Favourite High-End Products



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 favourite 5 high end products, I don't have many high end products but I have enough to choose 5 of my favourites. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer


Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick 


Charlotte Tilbury Kidman Kiss Lipstick 


Lancome Hypnôse Palette in Doll Eyes


Benefit Roller Lash Mascara 


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite high end products and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that CTKK lipstick! amazing colour! Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Dominica and I hope you have a lovely day too. And I'm glad that you like my picks and the CTKK lipstick.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try the Hoola Bronzer but most bronzers are too orangy/brown for my pale skin. Make me look like an oompa-loompa!

    Angela / Blush & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela X That was my problem I'm very pale but this is perfect for every skin tone and Hoola isn't orange at all. I would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig