Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 23 October 2016

October Beauty Haul 2016



Hi chappes,

I have been doing a bit of shopping recently so I wanted to share the beauty things I got.



NYX Soft Matte Lip in Cannes
NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt
Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss Mini
Zoella Hand of Heart Hand Gel
Zoella Hungry Hands  
Zoella Wondrous Whip Body Moisturiser
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
NYX Banana Pressed Powder

I got quite a few NYX products as its the first NYX counter I have ever been to so I got very excited. I had about 10 lip swatches all over my hand and the formula is so nice. This was the same with Zoe's products as she has just brought out the hand gel and moisturiser.

Hope you like the post.

Please comment what products I should try and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really would love to try some of Zoellas beauty products, particularly her new Christmas range as it looks amazing. Great haul! I spot a 'Lasting perfection' concealer which is my holy grail concealer, it's just so damn good! Haha.
    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Holly and Zoe's Christmas range does smell so good- I would highly recommend it. And I love Lasting Perfection Concealer - I have about 5 so I will never run out! :)
    Sarah Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig