Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2016

5 Autumnal Lip Picks



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share with you my 3 favourite autumn lipsticks. As  I love reading these sorts of posts and I hope you like it.


1. Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Lipstick

2. Max Factor Rosewood Lipstick 

3. MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick 

4. Kate Moss 045 Lipstick 

5. Tanya Burr Martha Moo Matte Lip




The swatches are in the order listed. I do love all the lipsticks and I usually change it up throughout the autumn months. As theres a berry and quite a lot of nude lipsticks as usually.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite autumn lipstick and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree X Whats your autumnal lip favourites?
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love MACs Velvet Teddy - it is one of my go-to lipsticks! :) xx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah and Velvety Teddy is such a gorgeous shade - perfect for every season.
      Sarah

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig