Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 27 October 2016

NYX Lingerie Lipstick in 'Bedtime Flirt'



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the NYX Lingerie Lipstick in 'Bedtime Flirt'. This is the second lipstick i have picked up from the Lingerie range- the other one I have purchased was 'Push Up'.


Bedtime Flirt is a gorgeous nude pinky shade which if you have been reading my blog for a while would know that I love pink nude lipsticks! But its the perfect everyday pink shade X

I love the formula- its a liquid lipstick but it isn't drying at all. And its very long lasting and wears really well - doesn't go patchy.
The applicator makes it really easy to able and the packaging is so nice and i love that you can see the colour from the bottle.

I would highly recommend the NYX Lingerie Lipstick range.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and it is- I would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! NYX is now stocked in a store close to me so i'll definitely have to go and grab a few of these to try. Thanks for the helpful review.
    Holly :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you commenting Holly and I'm glad you like the post. And I would highly recommend you do pick some up.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig