Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 21 October 2016

My 3 Favourite Winter Fragrances



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 3 favourite winter fragrances as who doesn't love perfumes and fragrances.


1. Zoella Bake My Day Fragrance - Unfortunately my mum has put it away for my Birthday but I love this scent and is perfect for this time of year.




2.Thousands Wishes from Bath and Body Works - OH MY this smells so good. It smells so nice and fresh and its perfect for every season but especially for the autumn/winter time.


3. Nina Ricci Nina L'Eau Eau de Toilette 30ml- this was my first proper perfume. Its a everyday spray and smell so good. I also love the bottle which is a baby pink apple. And it perfect for winter X


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite fragrances and please follow.

Sarah X







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and Nine Ricci's perfumes are so nice.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to try anything from Zoellas new line, but it sounds like it smells amazing! Great post! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like the post - It means a lot. And it does smell so good - I would recommend it X Enjoy the rest of your day.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig