Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 27 October 2017

Autumnal Clothing Haul October 2017


Hi chappes,

I haven't done a fashion post in ages and I love writing and reading fashion post so today I wanted to write a collective autumnal haul on some of the clothes I have brought.



New Look
New Look has some really nice stuff in it at the moment. Red seems to be popular this season so I picked up Red Drop Arm Cropped Jumper, it's a gorgeous jumper - lovely and warm. I do love a scalloped t-shirt so I picked up the Rust Scallop Hem T-Shirt    - gorgeous colour and makes me feel very autumnal. I've been looking for a tan/camel coat for ages and I saw this Tan Faux Fur Shearling Biker Jacket. It's a lovely warm jacket - perfect for the upcoming winter season. 

Boohoo
Boohoo is one of my favourite online stores. I've got quite into dresses this year and jumpers are probably my favourite thing. So I really wanted a jumper dress this season - Maria Soft Knit Jumper Dress is a gorgeous jumper dress. And I love camel, especially in winter/autumnal time. A new colour for me is khaki - I already bought a jumper in khaki but I wanted a nice t-shirt. So I found this Eliza Rib Oversized Tee - lovely fit and colour.

Miss Selfridge
I've been really liking Miss Selfridge at the moment - they have some gorgeous items. But I actually only got a pair of black high waisted jeans - gorgeous fit and colour.

Jack Wills
To be honest, it's not very autumnal - but I bought Angelica Lace Tee which is the Jack Wils sale. A lovely top which is quite self-portrait which I love and it will be a nice layering top.

I hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite colours in autumn and please follow.

Sarah x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love the range of autumnal colours you went for in your picks! Which item is your favourite?
    Amber x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and my favourite is either the jacket or the red jumper .
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'm all about orange, burgundy, forest green and these kinds of colors this autumn. Loving them! And nice haul! I would have loved to see more pics :)

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Heidi and I'm glad you like this haul. I will definitely try to do more pics next time and need to find a good clothing setup X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. The Lace teeshirt looks so perfect
    https://bookslipsticksandtravels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alex and the lace top is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig