Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 2 October 2017

My Past Week in Lipsticks #4


Hi chappes,

Hope you have all had a nice week. Today I wanted to share my week in lipsticks as my previous posts seemed popular and it also a shows my go-to lip products are the moment.


Monday -
Monday morning I'm always in a rush so I go-to which is Rimmel Kate Moss 047 Lipstick. It's a lovely pigmented lipstick and perfect for everyday.

Tuesday -
I love wearing my liquid lipstick in autumn - I love NYX Lip Lingerie 'Bedtime Flirt' especially with a simple eye look. 

Wednesday -
On 'Wednesdays We Wear Pink' (Mean Girls Quote) so I went for my fave L'Oreal 'JLO Nude' Lipstick. As I did actually go for a pink makeup look.

Thursday -
I felt very autumnal so I went for a coppery eye and a lipstick that I love with this look is Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Pink Cocoa' Lipstick -it's a pigmented dark nude, which I mentioned quite a lot recently on my blog.

Friday -
I went for another autumnal/wintery look - a burgundy copper eye and I paired it with a NYX Soft Matte Cream in 'Cannes'. A lovely formulated soft matte lipstick

Saturday -
To be honest Saturday was a pyjama and no makeup day. So I went just for Palmer's Lip Balm - as its really moisturising and nice.

Sunday - 
Another one of my favourite autumnal lipsticks - Max Factor 'Rosewood' Lipstick. A gorgeous dark nude and a lovely formulation.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful picks!! Nyx Cannes is such a pretty shade, I have it too and I love it!
    x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Yiota and I'm glad you like these picks. Cannes is a gorgeous shade X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love the Rimmel 47 shade, I need to wear it more often! Still need to check out the lip lingerie's, too x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and my Rimmel 47 is nearly run out as I wear it so often X I would highly recommend the lip lingeries - so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig