Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 23 October 2017

My Everyday Brow Routine October 2017



Hi chappes,

Happy Monday!!! Since I got rid of my fringe in April I've had to spend time doing my brows every day. In this time I've got to try new products and now I've got a routine which keeps my brows in place all day.




Firstly I use my trusty Tanya Burr Cosmetic Perfect Brow Palette, this is an amazing palette for beginners in brows. I use the small angled brush in the palette to mix the shades 'Pebble' and 'Hot Cocoa' which seems to be my perfect brow shade. I start with the arch and the tip so it's more defined. Then which the left over product on my brush I do the front of my brow - for more of an ombre brow look.
If I want to add more product to the brows at the front I use a Seventeen brow pencil and apply it lightly. Then with the spoolie on the lid, I brush through my brows to make sure they aren't too dark and so they are in the right shape.
To keep them in the right shape I apply the Benefit Ready, Set, Brow Gel which is a clear gel which keeps my brows on all day.
To neaten them I apply the concealer I use that day on a Real Techniques Pointed Concealer Brush which is great at craving brows.

Then for my brow highlight, I use the Kiko 01 Eyeshadow which is a white highlighter and a gorgeous brow highlighter for every day.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely Monday.

Please comment your favourite brow products and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never properly tried shaping my brows with a powder before - I love to use the Mac Eyebrow pencil and I wouldn't replace it.
    Amber x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I must try the Mac Eyebrow Pencil.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig