Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 13 October 2017

Bloggers in the Media


Hi chappes,


Bloggers in the media, it's amazing to think so many people are managing to build lives and careers on blogging and vlogging, years of hard work.
So many of these YouTubers/bloggers have inspired me to create this blog and I am so grateful to them as I love blog.


Over the last few years, bloggers/vloggers have started to appear in mainstream media - covers of magazines. As well as a blogging magazine for bloggers - the Blogosphere Magazine which I would highly recommend.

The 4 main bloggers/YouTubers who inspire me have all been in magazines. Those 4 are Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Louise Pentland and Victoria (InTheFrow).

Zoe Sugg (Zoella) has been so successful in the last few years - on the cover or Cosmopolitan, probably my favourite fashion magazine, as well as so many more.  
Tanya Burr was on the cover of Glamour magazine December 2015, Louise Pentland and Victoria have both been on the cover of the Blogosphere Magazine. And Victoria has written an article in this month's Cosmopolitan Magazine.

These vloggers/bloggers can inspire and give advice to the youth and show what you can do with dedication and worked hard. As they would have worked hours on a vlog, a blog post as well as books.

What inspired me to write this post was, I feel like Mental Health has been talked so much more recently and especially from the online community. Zoe has been a key part of this - showed that you aren't alone with mental health and you can ask for help. 
We have also got lots more beauty and fashion tips which can guidance girls through their teenage years. As well as reviewing products so you know what the best products on the market are.


Bloggers and vloggers are changing and society is changing and moving forward.

What do you think of bloggers and vloggers? And are you influenced by them?

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Bloggers like these are so inspiring, as it's so crazy to see where this can lead! I love Blogosphere magazine too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and they are inspiring and its amazing where blogging can lead you.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Great post Sarah, I think you touched on some interesting topics. I feel like the bigger bloggers and vlogger’s have influenced me too. I love how some have come out into mainstream magazines (and books!) I’m looking forward to see what happens in the coming years! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Helen and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot X I totally agree and I also can't wait to see whats going to happen in the future.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig