Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm


Hi chappes,

In my last post, I wrote about the 'Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm' and realised a never written a post about it before. So today I wanted to write a full review.

In autumn/winter my lips get especially dry and 'Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Original Ultra Moisturizing Tinted Lip Balm' is a lifesaver and so affordable.The lip balm is enriched with Vitamin E and with the added benefit of SPF 15 which means you its all year round. As the added SPF is great for summer and the enriched Vitamin E moisturises the lips and nourishes them. 

I have noticed that my lipstick application has improved since using this lip balm. My lips have looked healthy, moisturised since using this lip balm. And matte lipsticks which previously I have felt quite trying - don't as much.

Overall I would highly recommend this lip balm - it will be a lifesaver in the next few months. And so affordable - only £2.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig