Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 20 October 2017

My 3 Favourites Moisturisers To Take Into Fall



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share 'My 3 Favourites Moisturisers To Take Into Fall' as I have dry, combination skin so a good moisturiser is key for me especially in fall/winter time.




L'Oreal Hydra Genius Liquid Moisturiser - 
The moisturiser promises to lock in moisture for 72hrs. And the cream is enriched with Aloe Water & Hyaluronic Acid which instantly refreshes the skin.And hyaluronic acid helps to maintain moisture levels in your skin and this ingredient is usually in really expensive skincare e.g. the Lancome so its amazing its in this moisturiser which is so affordable. The formula is really easy to sink into the skin. This is an amazing base for your makeup - it makes your makeup look flawless!! 

LancĂ´me 'Visionnaire' advanced multi correcting rich cream - its  a multi correcting cream with a combination of lr2412 and hyaluronic acid. Ir2412 is a molecule designed to penetrate throughout all the layers of the skin’s epidermis.  The cream is a fresh and hydrating on the a skin Your skins feels smoother and is plump. Lovely moisturiser for everyday and gorgeous makeup base.


Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser - is a great rich moisturiser and has really helped prevent spots. I usually apply a thick layer of this at night. So in the morning my skin definitely looks clearer and softer. I also love that is sinks in really easily and as it's fragrance free which is great for people with sensitive skin.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite moisturisers and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig