Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Breathable Concealer



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about another new product that I've been trying lately. The 'Rimmel London Lasting Finish Breathable Concealer'.

I was looking for a new concealer as my Collection Lasting Perfection was running out - all 5 of them I have. 
There was an offer on Rimmel products at Boots so I picked up my foundation then I saw this new concealer so I picked it up. As I love trying new products and I haven't tried a new concealer for a while as I love my Collection one.

The concealer has a medium coverage which is great for hiding imperfections as well as covering under eye circles. 

The applicator is slightly weird it's a cushion applicator which is great as disrupting the product on your face. Not the best at blending so I finish it with my complexion sponge. But the sponge is good at any touch ups over blemishes that wouldnt there when you put your makeup on etc.

I have found it creases slightly under the eye but I may not be setting in it correctly with enought powder.

But overall I really like this concealer - it covers and the formuation is really long wearing. Highly recommend - love to try the rest of the new Rimmel range.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely day.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have heard so much about this concealer, and it sounds really great! It does look like a really funny applicator xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would highly recommend this concealer and the applicator is really weird but good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I use and love the foundation that matches this concealer! If that is anything to go by, then I can imagine that this concealer is just as great. I will have to look out for it! x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I might try the foundation - I would highly recommend the concealer.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Great review! xx

    https://tiateilli.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and its recently out so might not be out near you yet.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig