Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 16 October 2017

Whats In My October Makeup Bag



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share whats in my October makeup bag as I haven't written one of these for a while and I love writing them. And my makeup has changed as its autumn.



Face

To create a smooth hydrated base I start with the L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser. My foundation at the moment is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, a lovely buildable coverage foundation which feel so light on the skin. To cover any decolorisation and blemishes I love the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer and Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer. To set my face I use Rimmel Ista Fix and Matte Powder (which annoying broke this morning) and  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to keep my makeup on all day. 
To bronze my skin I love Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer on the cheeks to contour as well as bronzing. 
To add some glow back to the skin, I add Tanya Burr 'Forever Summer' Highlighter to the top of my cheekbones, my cupids-bow and tip of the nose.

Brows

To fill in my brows I use the Tanya Burr Perfect Brow Palette to create the shape. Lovely pigmented palette - great for travel too. And the formulation keeps my brows in place all day.

Eyes

 As a eye base I use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme Beige which is a lovely pigmented nude shade to cover as decolorisation on the lid. And is a great base for the eyeshadows. I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - its a lovely pigmented autumnal/everyday palette. My favourite shades are 'Tease' and 'Chopper'.I always have a winged eyeliner and my top choice at the moment is the Tanya Burr Selfie Flick Eyeliner. To create a thin line along the lash line and a small wing. The formulation os this eyeliner is so pigmented and black. My favourite mascara is the  Tanya Burr Selfie Lash Mascara - lovely everyday dramatic mascara. Great formulation - create long and volumed lashes. 
Finally as my inner corner highlight I use the KIKO Smart Eyeshadow 01,which is very pigmented and I believe brings the look together.

Lips

I prefer a darker nude in autumn/ winter time so I love Maybelline Rosewood Lipstick - gorgeous formulation and pigmentation.  And a nice finish on the lips.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely week.

Please comment your favourite autumnal looks and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Rimmel Stay Matte powder is so good at keeping my makeup on all day! I wouldn't change it out of my routine ever x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I totally agree - the Rimmel Stay powder is so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig