Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 9 October 2017

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Selfie Story Mascara and Eyeliner Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about 2 of the 3 items in Tanya Burr Cosmetic new 'Selfie Story' collection. Honestly, I have been waiting for this mascara for over a year - since she mentioned it in a vlog so I was so excited to try when it came out. Well, I'm excited about every product launch but especially this one.



Tanya Burr Selfie Story Lash Mascara 

This mascara is really nice, perfect for every day and buildable to create a more dramatic night look. The applicator is amazing as it grabs every lash - lengthens and volumises them without being clumpy. The formulation is long wearing and doesn't transfer throughout the day. 
This mascara is definitely in line with some of my favourite mascaras - L'Oreal Lash Paradise and Maybelline Lash Sensational.



Tanya Burr Selfie Story Flick Eyeliner

OH MY GOSH! This is formulation is so pigmented - it's a proper intense black, which is perfect for winged eyeliner. The brush is so easy to use and so easy to create accurate wings as well as a thin line on the lash line. The formulation is also lovely and long wearing and doesn't smudge which is perfect for every day.
It's so affordable at only £4.99. 


The packaging is lovely for both of the products, it's gold with a black scalloped trim on the join between the lid of the tube. It also feels really luxe and is perfect additions to my makeup collection.

It also excites me that I can nearly create a full Tanya Burr Cosmetic face - just foundation, concealer and powder to go ;)

I would highly recommend this two products - so affordable and amazing quality. To be honest I would recommend the whole Tanya Burr Cosmetic range - I'm not just saying that as Tanya is one of my role models. But because the products are great quality, so affordable and lovely packaging.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything of Tanya's beauty line - yet!! But I think the mascara would be my first choice! I saw Tanya apply it in one of her vlogs and it looks incredible!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I would highly recommend trying Tanya's beauty line - especially the mascara.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Both of these look amazing! That liner is so black x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I would highly recommend both - the liner is so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig