Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 29 September 2017

I've Hit Pan! - September 2017



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share the products I have hit pan on as well as emptied this last month. The fact they are empty/hit pan shows that I love them and use them regularly.



Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara -
My favourite mascara probably and its been running out of a while but its finally run out.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creme de Nude' -
 This has been my eye base for a while, it covers any decolorisation    on the lid to create pigmented eye looks

Rimmel Insta Matte Powder -
 a gorgeous fine powder that mattes the skin and makes your makeup last all day. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - 
 This has become one of my favourite foundations - lovely coverage and formulation 

Rimmel Light Matte Bronzer -
This bronzer I have had for quite a while - it a lovely everyday colour. And AMAZING for people with pale skin. 

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love hitting pan on products! That Rimmel foundation is amazing x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I love hitting pan on products too. The foundation is soo good and affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig