Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 8 September 2017

Back To School 2017: Whats In My School Bag


Hi chappes,

Unfortunately it's that time of year again where people go back to school, sixth form/college or university. 
One thing i like about going back to school is getting new stationary an school supplies. 
So I wanted to share what I have got to put in my school bag. As personal I love seeing what's in peoples bags whether thats handbags or school bags.


Colman's Pink Folder 
Pink and White Button Wallet 
WH Smith Squared Paper
Wilko Lined Paper
Wilko Clear Pencil Case
Casio Pink Calculator 
Cath Kidston Linen Sprig Coin Purse 
Zoella 'no filter needed' beauty purse which includes:
 Soap and Glory Hand Cream
Baths and Body Works Hand Sanitiser
Tic Tacs
Tanya Burr mirror and nail file,
Zoella Blissful Missful Solid Fragrance 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer &
H&M mini lip glosses 


The school page I have is the Radley Pocket Essentials Large Ziptop Tote Bag which is a lovely bag and big enough for all my stuff but not too big. 


Hope you like this post.

Please comment what you love about going back to school and please follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I carry pretty much all the same things in my bag too! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and thats so funny that we have literally the same stuff in our bags!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig