Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 11 September 2017

Beauty Wishlist A/W 2017


Hi chappes,

Lots of new autumnal/fall makeup/beauty is starting to appear in stores  which makes me SO HAPPY!!! As I love fall makeup and new products to try. And some have started to bring out Christmas sets which makes my even MORE HAPPY!!!




Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette -
 I love the look of all the tones in this palette. Perfect for autumn.



Tanya Burr Christmas Collection 2017
Another gorgeous Tanya Burr Christmas Collection. All of the products look amazing and gorgeous quality.



Ofra X Nikkie Tutorials Collection
I love NikkieTutorials youtube channel and she looks her glow. So when she released this I feel in love. And she released another collection yesterday. 


Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Collection
I love CT Makeup so I would love to try her new liquid lipsticks and contour sticks  





Zoella Beauty Christmas Collection -
 Zoe has released her new Christmas range so I would love to try some of the pieces. Especially as I love all of Zoella Beauty releases in the past. And the packaging looks gorgeous.

Jeffree Star X Manny MUA Bundle - 
I've heard a lot of good things about Jeffree Star cosmetics and this set looks gorgeous.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and please follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to get something from the Zoella collection! Maybe the Snowella perfume :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and same I would love to try something X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. There are so many great products here! I love the the look of the CT liquid lipsticks too, all of the colours look so beautiful xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would love to try the CT liquid lipsticks - they look like gorgeous shades and formulations
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig