Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday, 11 September 2017

Beauty Wishlist A/W 2017


Hi chappes,

Lots of new autumnal/fall makeup/beauty is starting to appear in stores  which makes me SO HAPPY!!! As I love fall makeup and new products to try. And some have started to bring out Christmas sets which makes my even MORE HAPPY!!!




Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette -
 I love the look of all the tones in this palette. Perfect for autumn.



Tanya Burr Christmas Collection 2017 - 
Another gorgeous Tanya Burr Christmas Collection. All of the products look amazing and gorgeous quality.



Ofra X Nikkie Tutorials Collection - 
I love NikkieTutorials youtube channel and she looks her glow. So when she released this I feel in love. And she released another collection yesterday. 


Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Collection - 
I love CT Makeup so I would love to try her new liquid lipsticks and contour sticks  





Zoella Beauty Christmas Collection -
 Zoe has released her new Christmas range so I would love to try some of the pieces. Especially as I love all of Zoella Beauty releases in the past. And the packaging looks gorgeous.

Jeffree Star X Manny MUA Bundle - 
I've heard a lot of good things about Jeffree Star cosmetics and this set looks gorgeous.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and please follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to get something from the Zoella collection! Maybe the Snowella perfume :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and same I would love to try something X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. There are so many great products here! I love the the look of the CT liquid lipsticks too, all of the colours look so beautiful xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would love to try the CT liquid lipsticks - they look like gorgeous shades and formulations
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig