Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 25 September 2017

My 3 Favourite Autumnal Eyeshadows 2017


Hi chappes,

I do love Autumn makeup - the coppers, burgundies and browns. The shades /colours I wouldn't usually wear throughout the rest of the year.




One of the palettes I love in Autumn is 'Tanya Burr Candy Glam Essential Palette' - this was part of her first Christmas collections. And it has gorgeous shades - perfect for Autumn. As it contains - reds, browns, coppers as well as a bronzer and a blush. The shades are so pigmented and I'm excited to try at latest Christmas collection.

Another palette I really like for the autumnal time is the 'Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette' - a range of lovely everyday shades. My favourite shade has to be 'Chopper' a copper with silver flecks in it. Lovely autumnal shade. The new Naked Heat palette seems a gorgeous palette for this season too.


Cream eyeshadows are my go-to for quick, effortless makeup looks and one I'm looking forward to reigniting my love for is Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On And On Bronze'. It's gorgeous bronze gold shade which if you put all over the lid and you are done. Its a lovely bronze colour and great for my green eyes.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite autumnal eyeshadows and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Naked 2 does look perfect for fall, love all of the cool tones!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and Naked 2 is such a gorgeous palette for fall.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. These palettes look so pretty, and I love cream shadows too, as they make brilliant bases, but they're also great to be worn on their own too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like all of these palettes. I agree cream eyeshadows are lovely bases as well as on there own.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig