Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Ride or Die Makeup Tag 2017


Hi chappes,

This time last year I did the Ride or Die Makeup Tag and I wanted to do this tag again to see if anything had changed. And if I have found some new favourites.


Primer - Benefit Porefessional Primer (Still the same as last year)

Foundation - Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation

Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ( All time FAVE!)

Face Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Under eye powder - Rimmel Insta Fix and Matte Powder 

Blusher - Lancome Blush Subtil

Bronzer - Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer 

Highlighter - Too Faced Champagne Truffle Highlighter / Tanya Burr Forever Summer Cream Highlight 

Mascara - L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara 

Lipstick - MAC Velvet Teddy 

Liquid Lipstick - NYX Soft Matte Cream in 'Cannes' 

Lip Gloss - Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Lunch Date

Eye Lash - Tanya Burr Lashes

Eye Palette - Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette 

Perfume - Too Faced Thousand Wishes Body Spray

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your picks and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That concealer is definitely a ride or die product for me too! I don't know what I'd do without it! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and the Collection Concealer is so good - I totally agree I don't know what I would do if it was discontinued x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. There are so many great products here! I love the Collection Concealer too, it's so good!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and Collection concealer is my much a fave. And I'm glad you like these products X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This is an interesting post, it's cool to see how your tastes change over time! :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I'm glad you found this post interesting. Its nice for me too - to see how some of my top products change and some stay the same.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. mmmmhmmmm porefessional primer is AMAZE. one of my staples too!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and Porefessional is such a good primer.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig