Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 18 September 2017

My 5 Favourite Emmys 2017 Dresses


Hi chappes,

I'm a big fan of awards shows and I love looking at their outfits. So in todays post I wanted to share my favourite 5 outfits from last night Emmys awards.



Reese Witherspoons -
wore a gorgeous navy Stella McCartney coat dress and she paired it with velvet heels, adding red lipstick, chunky diamond earrings and sleek hair.



Lea Michele (one of my favourite actresses) - 
wore a lovely Elie Saab shimmery maroon dress with a low cut neckline. She accessorised it with a pair of purple sapphire, emerald and white diamond Lorraine Schwartz earrings.



Nicole Kidman -
 wore this elegant red dress by Calvin Klein. And she accessorised with Harry Winston jewels.




Kiernan Shipka -
She wore a custom sparkly Miu Miu dress with a V neck and with jewelled arms and bands. 





Ellie Kemper -

 wore an embellished navy dress by Jenny Packham with is gorgeous and sparkle. And looks perfect for the winter party season.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite dresses and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig