Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 17 September 2017

Binky London Lipstick in Desire


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about Binky London lipstick in Desire which is a gorgeous everyday shade which will be perfect for autumn.




Binky London is not a brand which is talked about much - its owned by Binky Felstead who was on Made in Chelsea. I brought some of her products at the Clothes Show in 2014, and the other day I saw her makeup being sold in Coop and picked this lipstick up.

Desire is a gorgeous warm shimmery brown nude shade - which will be great for everyday in autumn. Its quite pigmented especially as the lipstick was only £2 which is an amazing price. The lipstick is also enriched with Vitamin E which make it really moisturising on the lips so not drying at all on the lips.

The packaging is lovely - simple and black. And looks great in my lipstick collection.


I would highly recommend this lipstick and I would love to try another lipstick in this collection. As its a gorgeous shade and so affordable.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I got one of these lipsticks from a co op ages ago, and I loved it, but it broke and started to mush, so I got rid! This has definitely reminded me to look for another one, as they are really good! This colour is gorgeous too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend trying another one - and the colour is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This looks like a lovely lipstick! Such a pretty shade too. I actually haven't heard of this brand before so i'll have to keep an eye out.
    Holly x / https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625 / http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and its a gorgeous shade - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love binky desire! Need to order more as my local shop stopped selling it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I purchase the desire Binki lipstick I live in Bridgend area or can I purchase on line

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig