Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 27 September 2017

September Favourites 2017



Hi chappes,
  
It's that time of the month again when I write my monthly favourites - September has actually been quite a good month apart from the fact I had to go back to school. But it has become so autumnal - meaning autumnal makeup, clothing and scenery.

Beauty Favourites


When looking back my favourites of this month I've realised its quite a lot of Tanya Burr Cosmetics products. It's completely coincidental - its just products I have reached for this month. Firstly I wanted to take more care on doing my brows so I'm been reaching for my 'Tanya Burr's Cosmetic Brow Perfect Brow Palette'. It's a lovely travel brow palette with 4 shades, a brush and tweezers. I usually mix the lightest and darkest shade together which I think is the perfect shade for me.
As I've been starting to do more autumnal makeup - I've been reaching more the 'Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette' more. It's got gorgeous shades perfect for this season as well as a lovely bronzer. My favourite is 'Creme Brûlée' which is pinky coppery shade.
I've also been reaching to 'Tanya Burr Cosmetic 'Pink Cocoa' Lipstick'and 'Max Factor Rosewood Lipstick' they are both darker nudes which I love especially in autumn.

I've always been loving Zoella Beauty Shower Shake Moisturising Body Wash - as it's getting colder a 2 in 1 body wash is so much nicer. It's a gorgeous fresh smell and formulation.

Other Favourites


One of my favourite shows has started this month The Great British Bake Off - it's such a good comfort show and I love baking.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and please follow.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah X

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The eyeshadow palette looks really gorgeous! I hope Tanya's line comes to retailers in the US soon x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig