Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 22 September 2017

First Impressions: Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip & Liner In One Travel Sized Mini in 'Pink Thrills'


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my first impressions of the 'Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip & Liner In One Travel Sized Mini in 'Pink Thrills'. 



I do have to admit I love looking at fashion magazines to see what free samples they have in them and this month Elle UK has some Benefit Double Lip minis. I believe you there are 3 shades you can get - but in my local supermarket they are all 'Pink Thrills'. 

'Pink Thrills' is a gorgeous pigmented pink - to be honest it's not a shade would usually go for. If you have read my blog before I love  my nude lipsticks and I own limited number bright lipsticks.
But its so nice to have a new shade that I don't already own.


The formulation is so nice - its pigmented and its leaves a semi matte finish. Which feels comfortable on the lips - not drying at all.

I've wanted the Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip and Liner In One for a while was they look so good. And a great invention as they look like a great way to get fuller lips. 
As the Custom Teardrop Tip grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing colour for the appearance of volume and dimension.


I love this shade and the formulation so I would really like to try another colour from the range. 

I wore this lipstick in my most recent selfie Instagram post - be greta if you could like it x  https://www.instagram.com/sarahcxblog/

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such an interesting concept! x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I thought that too - but it actually works.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig