Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 6 September 2017

It Feels A Bit Like Autumn


Hi chappes,

Recently in the Uk it's felt very autumnal and Autumn is also one of my favourite season so I wanted to share some of my favourites thing about Autumn.


1.I usually wear jumpers all year round but at autumn you can wear layers and big chunky knits. I find jumpers so comfortable and easy to wear. I'm going to live in high waisted jeans and jumpers for the next few months. 

2.My Birthday and Christmas will be soon. December is my favourite month and autumn indicates that its just around the corner. So Christmas decoration and gifts start coming out - so exciting x

3. The TV shows seem to be better in autumn - firstly the Great British Bake Off (AMAZNG SHOW!!!), I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, X Factor etc . Such good comfort shows.

4.The leaves - they are so pretty for photos, the colours and the crunch when you walk on them is so nice.

5. I love Autumnal makeup, the darker berry lips and slightly smokey eyes with coppers and burgundy tones - gorgeous.

Please comment your favourite things about Autumn and please follow.

Sarah X 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I live for the big cosy jumpers in autumn and winter time! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and big cosy jumpers are so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig