Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 10 September 2017

Zoella Gelato Shower Shake Moisturising Body Wash


Hi chappes,

I was really impressed in the last product I tried from Zoella Beauty Jelly and Gelato range so recently I picked up another product the 'Zoella Gelato Shower Shake Moisturising Body Wash'.


To start with the packaging is AMAZING - I love all of Zoella Beauty  packaging its so cute and unique. And the packaging actually looks like a shake with the straw and the colours.

The formula is really nice too - its much thicker formula than the other Zoella Beauty shower gels and other brands but I guess thats the moisturising aspects.

At first the 'Jelly and Gelato' Range wasn't my favourite scent from the whole of the Zoella Beauty range but its started to grow on me. Its a lovely fresh scent which is really nice as a shower gel as you feel very fresh and clean. 
The moisturising aspect actually works and this shower gel is perfect for shaving your legs as its a 2 in 1. As you don't have to moisturise after - which is great especially in the winter time.

I would highly recommend trying this shower gel its so good and so affordable.

Hope you like this post and I hope you have a great day.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've still not tried anything from this range, but this product sounds so good! Glad you're starting to warm up to the scent too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend this range and its an amazing product.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This looks great. I love the packaging, all Zoella's products look gorgeous but I haven't yet purchased any, although I plan to.

    Abby | https://teenagehomedder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Abby and I would highly recommend Zoellas products - the packaging is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig