Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 20 September 2017

My 5 Favourite Autumnal Lipsticks



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 favourite lipstick for this next autumnal season. I do have to admit I do love my lipsticks so I love mixing it up season to season. As each season I do like to change the makeup look which means new lipsticks to try and wear.



 Technically I do wear NYX Soft Matte Cream in Cannes all year round but especially in autumnal season. As its gorgeous with smokey brown eyes which I love to do in the autumn. Even though its a liquid lipstick its pigmented and not drying at all.

Another liquid lipstick I like in autumn is Tanya Burr Martha Moo Liquid Lipstick is a lovely pigmented lipstick. Great for everyday as well as goes well with lots of looks. The colour is really nice and the applicator is so easy to use.

 I do love MACxFleur De Force Lipstick if I have a rose/burgundy eye. This lipstick is a lovely as its a gorgeous beige nude. So this gorgeous lipstick is also greta for everyday which simply makeup. The cremesheen finish is also quite moisturising on the lips.

Tanya Burr Pink Cocoa Lipstick and Maybelline Rosewood Lipstick are quite similar tones. Both quite dark tones tones but with a slight red/berry tones. The formulation is also lovely for both lipsticks - pigmented and creamy.


Hope you like this post and hope you have a nice day.

Please comment your favourite autumnal lipstick and please follow.

Sarah X









SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really wish I had been able to pick up the MAC x Fleur de Force lipstick, it looks gorgeous!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and its a gorgeous shade - which it wasn't limited edition.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I have been on the hunt for new Autumn lipsticks so this is really helpful! I really wish I got the Fleur lipstick, as it's a beautiful colour xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like this post. Fleur de Force lipstick is gorgeous shade - wish it wasn't limited edition either so I can buy another one ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to try that Martha Moo lipstick for ages now! It's such a pretty shade. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting Kate and I would highly recommend Martha Moo lipstick - gorgeous shade and formulation.
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig