Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 10 August 2016

July Favourites



Hi chappes,

Today I want to write my July Favourites - sorry that its a bit late . But I couldn't miss a month ;)


Makeup Favourites


Tanya Burr Martha Moo Liquid Lipstick - I love this shade its the perfect everyday colour and i feel really lucky as it seems to be out of stock everywhere but i got one! 

There aren't many makeup favourites sorry :(

Other Favourites 


Pretty Little Liars - I LOVE SEASON 7 OF PLL!! And i can't believe its the last season (or as we know it). I love the new story lines - well i just love it!!



Hollyoaks - At the moment Six Week Of Summer is happening. Meaning its the most dramatic and entertaining programme EVER!!!



Water - Probably quite a weird favourite. But i have seemed to have drunk a lot of water recently as its good for you. As I've been travelling i need to stay hydrated.


Hope you like my favourite and please comment yours.

And please hit the Bloglovin button :)

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig