Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Lancome Lip Lovers Minis Review


Hi chappes,

I wanted dot write a review on 2 Lancome Lip Lover Minis which I got a while ago. But I have never shared them which you.


I have 2 shades:
337 - Lip Lover - a dark pink shade
355 - Framboise Etolie - a berry red colour



I love the formula for these glosses - they are pigmented and long lasting for a gloss. The applicator makes it really easy to apply which I did expect from a brand like Lancome. The packaging is really cute as well as they show the shade at the end and in the middle. I wold recommend these to anyone looking for a nice gloss.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite gloss and follow X

Sarah X


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have never treid the brand Lancome, but these look so good I may have to try them! My favourite lip glosses are the Bare Minerals ones - I'm not a huge lip gloss fan and prefer wearing lipsticks but the Bare Minerals ones feel so nice on the lips! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin X I've never tried Bare Minerals but I will have a look. I'm not really a lip gloss person either I prefer matte liquid lipsticks.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. These lancome lip products look beautiful! My favourite shade is 335 because I'm a fan of berry coloured lips xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lily X Same 355 would be perfect for fall as its a lovely berry colour and I would highly recommend these lip products.
      SarahX

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig