Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 12 August 2016

Bath and Body Works Haul Summer 2016



Hi chappes,

Today is a another haul post but this time is for Bath and Body Works. I love this shop this is the other shop i would love it to come to the UK.



I purchased:

 Thousand Wishes Mini Spray
Thousand Wishes Hand Sanitiser
Thousand Wishes 3 Wick Candle
Beach Cabana Mini Candle 
Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut 3 Wick Candle
Sweet Pea Hand Sanitiser 

As you can tell I love the Thousand Wishes scent - it smells SOOO GOOD. Its a blend of sparkling champagne,  crystal peonies and almond creme. Its apparently there most popular fragrances and I'm not surprised.

The Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut candle is for Christmas time. It reminds me of these Cinnamon Pretzels you can get in the Bullring. I can't wait to burn it!

Bring back two 3 wick candles was quite funny as they are quite bulky and big. It has left a bit of a aroma over some of my clothes but it smells so good so I don't mind.

Beach Cabana is a small candle and is very summery. I purchased this before the two 3 wick ones. It has a scent of sweet jasmine, orange blossom and the fresh scent of fluffy white towels.

So now i have candles are basically all seasons. YAY!!!

The hand sanitisers are perfect pocket size and great for handbags and school so we definitely had to pick some up. 
And I wasn't allowed to bring me Zoella spray with me due to my mum fearing it would break. So as soon as I smelt the Thousand Wishes scent I picked it up. I brought 2 minis as it was in a deal with the candle :)

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite Bath and Body Works Candle or Scent and please follow.

Sarah X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig