Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 20 August 2016

Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my opinion on the Covergirl Lashblast fusion mascara which some of you may have read in my Canadian haul. 


I love this mascara its probably one of my favourite mascaras alongside Benefit Rollerlash and Maybelline Lash Sensational.
Covergirl state that this mascara has a ' fiberstretch formula and oversized brush make every little lash bigger, fuller, longer-looking, and more dramatic' I totally agree :)

It adds volume and length without looking clumpy. Its also really easy to take off at the end of the day. But through out the day it doesnt transfer onto the lid or underneath the eye.

I picked the very black one there is also a waterproof. But I'm not the biggest fan of waterproof due to it being harder to take off at the end of the day. Which lead to rubbing your eyes and them becoming all red - not good.

I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who can get Covergirl- which unfortunately we can't get in the Uk

Hope you like this post and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig