Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'



Hi chappes,

Today i want to write a review about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush', you may have seen it in my makeup haul from Canada.


This was the first ABH product I have EVER owned it was actually also the first time I've seen a ABH stand. I love the packaging of the with gold eternity signs with the silver lid. And the tube shows the colour of the liquid lipstick with the Abh logo and name.



It's a gorgeous pinky, light beige nude. I do like the formula - I can find it a bit drying. Please comment what you think if you have tried a ABH liquid lipstick.  It is long lasting and doesnt look patchy.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment you favourite liquid lipstick and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig