Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 21 August 2016

My Everyday Makeup Routine Summer 2016



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write an updated everyday makeup routine. Quite a lot of the products have changed so i thought it would be nice to write an updated post. 



Face
 Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
Sleek Colour Correcting Palette
Miss Sporty Super 10 hour Concealer
Collection Sheer Loose Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer





Eyes
Naked Palette
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara




Lips 
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss 'Lunch Date'
Tanya Burr Matte Lip 'Martha Moo'
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'
Rimmel Kate Moss in 045
L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick

I love using variety of lip products so thats why theres a few lip products. And i hope you like this post and please comment and follow.

Sarah X 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I swear by the hoola bronzer and that is also one of my fave powders! Great picks :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte. I love the hoola bronzer - i only have the mini at the moment and i would love to buy the full sized one. I'm glad you like my picks.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig