Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 15 August 2016

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Review



Hi chappes,

If you have read my Sephora haul you would have seen I purchased the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. As i have had it for a bit know I thought I would write a review on it.

To start of with I love this eyeliner - its the best eyeliner I have EVER USED!!!!!


This was the first Kat Von D product I have used and I heard lot of good things about this eyeliner especially from the Youtubers like Emily Canham she mentioned it in her Top 10 Products.
I also really like the packaging with the roses and stars..



Its a black eyeliner and the nip makes it so easy to create a thin line and precise wing. Its also long wearing when travelling home from holiday I had the eyeliner one from around 20-24 hours and it stayed on. But it is really easy to take off with makeup wipes or cleanser at the end of the day.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have tried this eyeliner and your favourite Kat Von D product. And please follow and try and get 333 followers :)

Sarah X






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try this liner!

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Rae X It would highly recommend this liner especially if you wear eyeliner everyday as its slightly more expensive then drugstore.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'm rubbish at eyeliner so will definitely need to try this!! It's slightly more expensive than I'd normally pay but it sounds like it's worth it. Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    TheFashionRoad.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for commenting Louise X I would highly recommend this eyeliner.
      I have just seen your new post and I love it - I have also commented X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig