Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 13 August 2016

Benefit 'Dew the Hoola' Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to review 'Dew the Hoola' which is a soft matte liquid bronzer. I picked up a sample size in this months Elle magazine. If you are a often reader you will know I love collecting Benefit minis from magazines.


'Dew The Hoola' came in this cute little box with design of the full size range. Which looks very summery and a reminds me of Hawaii :) The product itself is in a tan looking bottle and the product comes out in a pump.


The product itself is gorgeous - it adds a glow as well as a bit of tan colour. I have used it as a subtle contour. You can wear under your foundation which I haven't done but maybe in the future.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have tried them and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig