Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 29 August 2016

Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on a new concealer which i have been liking - the Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer.


I own it in the lightest shade which is the perfect shade for me. Its great for covering redness and blemishes but its not very highlighting. So i don't use it for underneath my eyes i use the Collection concealer.


It has a very nice bendable formula and it has great coverage. The concealer also stays in place all day which is great as I hate it when your makeup falls off your face throughout the day.
This concealer is also really cheapest only £2.99 which is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap concealer which provides great coverage. 



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This concealer looks great :-) Thanks for the recommendation! I swear by the Maybelline 24 hour concealer!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Gingersnaphattie! It is a great concealer and I have never tried the Maybelline concealer so thank you for the recommendation :)
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig