Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 11 August 2016

Canadian Makeup Haul ft Sephora and Drugstore


Hi chappes,



I was going to split this post into two, but i thought you would get bored of haul posts. So heres my Canadian makeup half rom my holiday, this is a collective haul with my sister as i thought it would be nice to show a few more products.



Sephora



Kat Von D Tattoo Line in "Trooper" - I saw this on Emily Canham youtube channel. And i wanted to try a high end eye liner and this one is soo good and its so easy to create a wing with.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Crush" - This colour is gorgeous its a soft beige pinky colour, the the formula is not that drying and the colour comes out very opaque. 


Too faced Natural Eye Palette - my sister purchased this as she usually wheres minimal makeup. I've watched this palette and the colours are soo pigmented and are so easy to blend. Perfect for everyday and great for travel.


Benefit Roller Lash Mini - i have owned one of these but they are actually cheaper in Canada so I picked one up. As i love this mascara.




Shiseido Eyelash Curlers - my sister has been looking at these eye lash curlers for ages. So when she saw them she had to get them whilst we all in a rather jet lag ;) 








Drugstore



Eos Lip balm in "Strawberry Sorbet" - I only just found out the flavour i actually just picked because it was pink :)




Covergirl lashblast fusion mascara - American youtubers have raved about Covergirl mascara and i really wanted to try one so i picked up the one which offered both volume and length. And the mascara doesn't disappoint.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 - I'm not sure if Body Shop is drugstore please comment what it is. This bronzer in a lovely everyday bronzer which can be used as light contour shade. And is perfect for fair skin tones. 




I love all the products we purchased and i so wish that Sephora was in the Uk. Saying that i would probably be broke but i would still love it in the UK. I have swatched the eye liner, the liquid lipstick and showed the palette to show the true colours as well as showing how pigment the products are. I will in time write full review of most of the item i picked up in Canada.

Please comment your favourite Sephora product and please follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Unfortunately, I've never been lucky enough to travel to America but I'm hoping to change that next year! I love this post, you picked up some great items. One day I will shop in Sephora... x

    https://lilydeal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lily X Sephora is not just in America there are some in France, Italy and other countries which are closer. I'm glad you like my picks.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig