Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Foundation Review


Hi chappes,

You may have seen this foundation in my everyday makeup routine post but today I wanted to write a review about the Maybelline Super Stay Foundation.


I'm a massive fan of the Revlon Colourstay but I wanted to try some new foundations. And I loved the qualities of the foundation that it was full coverage, 24hrs wear and doesn't transfer. I was also really impressed with the colour range that Maybelline had. I got 05 Light Beige which was the lightest shade - and i don't look orange which is a great start. I do like the coverage - I did think it would have more coverage so thats slightly disappointing but its nice. It does stay on your face a long time - i havent tried for 24 hours but i does one for a while. 
The packaging does feel quite nice and expensive and its in a glass bottle. And it has a pump and a lid which is always nice.

I would reomcmned this foundations - its not my favourite but its still a great foundation.

I hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great review, I've been looking for a new foundation so might give this a try! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Louise and I'm glad u like the review - it means a lot. And it is a nice foundation. ☺️ Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig